Transforming lives and developing new visions for mental health by challenging stigma and discrimination, and providing quality services and support.
MindWise is a leading membership charity that works to support those at risk of, and affected by, severe mental illness and mental health difficulties.
Our support includes:
- Lobbying and Campaigning to promote equality and respect for all.
- Supporting and encouraging people to achieve their own goals and aspirations.
- Promoting, recognising and supporting carers, families and friends.
- Engaging with other agencies to develop first class services that represent value for money.
- Holding recovery as core to all the services we provide and promoting the recovery ethos to others.
- Developing the skills and knowledge required to manage personal mental health and the mental health of others.
Mind Wise works with Health in Mind to provide Mental Health Awareness training for Frontline Library Staff and provides Investor in Volunteer status support to Health in Mind Volunteers.
Download MindWise Publications…
Summarises MindWise’s Vision for 2009 – 2012
Sign up to become a member of MindWise
Learn about the MindWise Recovery pathway to a positive future for people with severe mental illness.
Learn more about MindWise Community Services.
Learn about MindWise housing and support services for people recovering from mental health difficulties.
To find out more about how MindWise can help you.